A school nursing service for the delivery of the Healthy Child Programme 5-19, led by school nurses for the promotion, prevention and protection of children and young people’s health and wellbeing. Our service is available to all Warwickshire school aged children and young people from 5-19 years old (up to 25 years old for people with special educational needs).
The service follows Warwickshire Safeguarding Children’s Board policies and procedures and forms part of multi-agency services for children, young people and families where there are child protection or safeguarding concerns.
Our caring and friendly school health and wellbeing team are available at a time that suits you and at a place where you feel comfortable.
How the service can help you
We provide health and advice on a range of health topics, which we can share with you:
- Individually, face to face or by phone
- In group workshops
- Via our confidential parent / carer text messaging service
Contact us if you need support as a child / young person with:
- Healthy eating
- Dental health
- Anxieties about changing schools
Contact us if you need support as a parent / carer with:
- Fussy eating
- Referral onto additional services
- Support for young people on topics such as:
- Emotional wellbeing including stress and anxiety
How you can access the service
If you feel that you, or someone you know, would benefit from our support or would like some more information about the service, you can get in touch anytime via:
- Our confidential downloadable referral form
- ChatHealth confidential text messaging for young people aged 11-19 years on 07507 331 525
- Parentline confidential text messaging for parents / carers on 07520 619 376
- Your local school nursing team
Meet the team
This is our countywide team, for local teams please use the 'find a school' search.
Help & support
For information about relevant health and wellbeing topics please expand the sections below.
I am aged under 11 years
I am aged 11-19 years (up to 25 years old with special educational needs)
Parents / Carers
I am a parent / carer
I am a professional