Welcome to Compass Positive Effect!
Compass Positive Effect provides practical and effective mental health and wellbeing training designed by experienced professionals from the Compass charity.
We develop mental health and wellbeing solutions through consultancy and training for schools, colleges and workplaces. Our mission is to help you enable students and employees to live healthier, safer and more fulfilling lives.
Our training and resource packages are cost-effective, focused on delivering practical, low or no cost solutions and can be delivered online or face to face.
We are passionate about holistic health and wellbeing and about bringing best practice and lessons learned in the community, to all in society. As the trading arm of Compass, all profits from Positive Effect are used by Compass to fund programmes to support the health and wellbeing of the wider community.
Who can benefit?
Schools and colleges
Our training packages for education providers focus on improving service end user mental health and wellbeing. We have well established training modules for state schools, colleges, academies and private schools, which give practical solutions to enable you support your pupil and student mental health and wellbeing.
Our consultancy and training can address the needs of employers in any sector as we customise our support packages and work with you on your action plan. We are confident we can help any employer to develop a sound and effective approach to mental health and wellbeing support.
Why work with Compass Positive Effect?
We are passionate about what we do and committed to raising awareness and reducing the stigma of mental health issues.
The Compass Positive Effect team are proud to be:
- Experts at delivering bespoke learning and development solutions
- Experienced at successfully supporting nearly 400 North Yorkshire schools and colleges on their journey to improve children’s mental health and wellbeing
- Skilled at bringing best practice and policy from Ofsted, Health Education England and government green papers into our training
- Caring – any surplus from Positive Effect is used by Compass to fund programmes to support the health and wellbeing of the wider community
We are keen to share our insights, advice and guidance with you. If you are reading this page, we know you have an interest in understanding and supporting mental health and wellbeing and we welcome you to join us in the following ways:
- Check out our latest news
- Have a look at our Resources page for insights into our packs and videos for schools and colleges
- View our welcome video, introducing our approach to wellbeing in schools and colleges.