We use video resources to raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing, reduce stigma and offer support.
Check out some examples in YouTube by clicking the images below…
Our electronic packs are filled with evidence based resources, developed by health and wellbeing professionals, that can be used during mild to moderate mental health interventions.
- An essential toolkit for helping school /college staff hold structured conversations with pupils / students
- Tailored for the type of education setting
- Help with common mental health problems: emotional literacy, emotional regulation, worry, low mood, resilience, self-esteem, bereavement and loss, self-harm (for secondary), bullying, eating problems
- Provide a choice of resources under each topic
- Include one page facilitation guidance setting out delivery time, any additional resources needed and delivery notes
- Designed for use by staff who have completed the training programme
- Available as part of the training package and can be purchased separately