skip to main content
Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999

Harrow (Young People’s Substance Misuse Service)

A free, confidential service for children and young people who need support around their own or another person’s drug or alcohol (substance) use. Young people under 18 years of age can be referred to us and we can then work with them up to the age of 24. 

Compass Harrow operates within a ‘one stop shop’ where children and young people can access a range of other services including support around domestic violence, sexual health (including free condoms and HIV testing), mental health as well as careers and employment opportunities.

Our caring and friendly team are available at a time that suits you and at a place where you feel comfortable. 

How the service can help you

Contact us if you need support:

  • With your own or someone else’s drug or alcohol use
  • Because you are affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use

How you can access the service

If you feel that you, or someone you know, would benefit from our support or would like some more information about the service, you can get in touch anytime via:

  • Our confidential online referral form
  • Telephone on 020 8861 2787 or 07860 438 473 to speak to one of our friendly team (Mon-Thurs 9:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm or we will get back to you within one working day outside these hours)
  • Our hub, where you can drop in during opening hours. Harrow on the Hill Station a 5 minute walk away.

Meet the team


Service Manager


Clinical Administrator


Substance Misuse Practitioner


Substance Misuse Practitioner


Substance Misuse Practitioner

Help & support

For information about relevant health and wellbeing topics please expand the sections below.


I am aged under 11 years

Young People

I am aged 11-19 years (up to 25 years old with special educational needs)

Parents / Carers

I am a parent / carer


I am a professional

Referral/callback request

To request a call back regarding a new referral to the service, please complete the form below.

Are you a service user, professional or a carer? Please select one of the following:
Service UserProfessionalParent or CarerOther