We have some practical tips on how you can make friends:
- Choose friends who are kind, who share, and who listen to you
- Be kind, share, and listen to them too
- Don’t hang around with people who hurt others or make them sad
- If your friends are sad, look after them and try to help them
- If you know someone is being bullied, get help, tell an adult.
We also have some practical tips on how you can be a good friends:
- Be kind
- Make people laugh, not cry.
Remember we are all different. It would be boring if we were all the same. It’s good to be different.