You need your teeth for eating, talking and smiling. So it is important that you take good care of them and brush them two times a day, once when you wake up and once when you go to bed.
Why do you brush your teeth?
- To remove food, drink and germs
- For a beautiful smile
- For nice fresh breath
- Our adult teeth have to last our whole life.
What could happen if you don’t brush your teeth?
- May need to have a filling or have a tooth taken out
- Smelly breath.
What do you need to brush your teeth?
Visiting your Dentist:
- The Dentist can look at your teeth and make sure they are healthy
- The Dentist can give you information on looking after your teeth
- You should visit your dentist every 6 months.