Aimed at individuals who would like to become champions of mental health within their workforce.
Champions will gain essential knowledge and understanding of health and wellbeing issues, enabling delegates to support colleagues and promote a culture of positive wellbeing.
As champions, delegates will be upskilled in challenging stereotypes, promoting wellbeing and eradicating stigma within the workplace around mental health.
- Understanding of the role and responsibilities of a champion
- Awareness of common mental health problems and the effects of stress in the workplace
- Knowledge of stigma and how to tackle this within the workplace
- Understanding of how to support someone’s mental health and how to signpost support
- Awareness of how to promote wellbeing across the workforce
- Interactive discussion
- Workplace planning
- 1 day