Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference to the lives of children and young people across Barnsley?
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to help support our Mental Health Support Teams. You will have all the skills you would expect from an Administrator but most importantly, you will care about children and young people and want to make a difference.
As an Administrator, you will support the establishment of positive integrated management information and administrative systems across the whole service including how information is recorded, collected, used, stored and analysed to ensure that services are aligned to best meet local needs.
You will provide professional information, advice and support to skill mix teams to develop, deliver and maintain effective and standardised information governance systems and excellent customer focused care across service.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Ensuring excellent customer focused care and services to the public
- Supporting cohesive Information Governance systems
- Assisting with the development of administrative standard operating procedures
- Supporting the integration of Management Information Systems
- Assisting in the development of digital services
- Supporting activity and performance dashboard reports
You must possess a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle. A basic level DBS check is required for this role.
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Generous annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme and OH Service
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities and career progression
- Generous contributory Pension Scheme
Closing Date: Sunday 18 April 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 29 April 2021
Compass is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and you should share our commitment. All Compass posts are subject to appropriate level DBS checks. We value diversity at Compass and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Established for over 30 years, Compass is a national charity which works in communities across the UK providing services spanning substance misuse treatment and rehabilitation, early interventions for vulnerable young people, school aged health programmes and associated prevention as well as treatment and health promotion initiatives.JOB PROFILE Download application form part 1 Download application form part 2 Download equality monitoring form