A free, confidential substance misuse service for all Milton Keynes residents aged 18+. We positively welcome all those in our community who are experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol misuse and we specialise in supporting recovery.
Through our friendly hub, which includes a recovery IT suite and kitchen, we offer group work and one to one packages to help sustained recovery. Once you are in recovery from drugs and alcohol we can help you become a peer mentor recovery coach and gain an accredited coaching qualification.
The service can also help you access mental health, sexual health, domestic violence and homeless services across Milton Keynes.
How the service can help you
Contact us if you need support with your own or someone else’s drug or alcohol use. Services include:
- Harm minimisation advice
- BBV screening
- Needle exchange
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Flu vaccinations
- Stopping smoking
- Substitute prescribing and reduction
- Access to community and inpatient detox and rehabilitation placements
How you can access the service
If you feel that you, or someone you know, would benefit from our support or would like some more information about the service, you can get in touch anytime via:
- Our confidential online referral form
- Telephone on 01908 250 730 to speak to one of our friendly team
- Our hub, where you can drop in to one of our daily open access clinics, with no appointment necessary during opening hours
Help & support
For information about relevant health and wellbeing topics please expand the sections below.
I am aged 18+
Parents / Carers
I am a parent / carer
I am a professional