Senior leader course
Provides senior leaders with the knowledge to create a whole school/college approach to mental health and wellbeing.
We utilise best practice from Public Health England’s ‘promoting children and young people’s emotional health and wellbeing’ document to set out the key actions education establishments can take to embed and promote emotional health and wellbeing.
Our approach creates a framework for mental health and wellbeing that is tailored to suit each education setting.
“This training has helped us to ‘future-proof’ our offer for our children and to make sure the changes we are making are sustainable”
- Awareness of the key roles and responsibilities needed within your educational environment
- Understanding of how to embed approaches that identify and respond to pupil’s / student’s mental health
- Knowledge of the key actions needed to embed emotional health and wellbeing change
- Knowledge of how to create healthy environments
- Awareness of the solutions to barriers within the workforce
- Understanding of mental health policy and procedure
- Interactive discussion
- Group activity
- 3 hours