This training has helped us to ‘futureproof’ our offer and to make sure the changes we are making are sustainable.
Provides directors and senior managers with the knowledge to create a whole organisation approach to mental health and wellbeing.
We utilise best practice from the government led ‘Thriving at Work’ review which recommends the implementation of 6 core standards for all employers, regardless of size or industry.
Our approach creates a framework for workplace mental health, tailored for you workplace.
- Awareness of the skills needed to produce an organisational mental health plan
- Understanding of how to build awareness across your workforce
- Knowledge of how to have open conversations about mental health and support those who are struggling
- Methods to improve working conditions to support a healthy work life balance and promotes individual development
- Understanding of how to promote effective people management around mental health and wellbeing
- Knowledge of how you can routinely monitor employee mental health and wellbeing
- Interactive discussion
- Work place planning
- 1 day