Train the trainer
Provides schools / colleges with a sustainable peer champion package that contributes to a whole school / college approach to mental health and wellbeing.
Through our train the trainer course, designated mental health leads will prepare for the introduction of a pupil / student wellbeing programme and leave feeling confident in supporting and training wellbeing champions to carry out their roles.
By investing in wellbeing champions, your school/college will become empowered to eradicate stigma, promote mental health and advocate wellbeing.
- Understanding of the role of a wellbeing champion
- Awareness of the skills and values needed to become a successful champion
- Knowledge of how champions can promote wellbeing
- Understanding of how champions need to be supported
- Awareness of how to discuss confidentiality and safeguarding with champions
- Interactive discussion
- School / college planning
- 1 day