Public course dates will be announced shortly.
Parking and Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The course is aimed at those with responsibility for the wellbeing of
staff as either managers or owners of small business. It will deliver essential knowledge and understanding of health and wellbeing
issues within the workplace and enable delegates to support employees with their mental health and promote a culture of positive wellbeing. Through this training delegates will gain:
- Understanding of the role of a supportive manager and their responsibilities
- Knowledge of the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Awareness of the signs and symptoms of mental ill health
- Knowledge of approaching sensitive conversations
- Understanding of how they can support employees during absence
- Understanding of return to work procedures and work place adjustments
- Knowledge of the support you can signpost employees to
- Awareness of how to promote wellbeing
Fee: £95 – CPD Verified
To book your place please email:
C4H@compass-uk.org or call 01904 636374 for further information