Milton Keynes Adult Service
Full time – 37 hours - Monday to Friday with occasional evening and weekends
Salary - Circa £26.5K plus market supplement of £1,500
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Substance Misuse Nurse to join an established adult substance misuse service providing a community based service in the Milton Keynes area. Working in a newly designed building with a great team around you, we offer excellent learning and development opportunities, the opportunity to work predominately Monday to Friday with the occasional evening and weekend. Also on offer is a generous pension scheme and annual leave entitlement.
We are looking for someone who has a background in providing interventions to promote the health and wellbeing of substance misuse clients, who will:
- Develop, facilitate and review health and well being clinics delivering interventions to address general health, wound dressing and advice and information and harm reduction interventions including BBV screening and Vaccination, Naloxone workshops and needle exchange
- Provide a holistic package of care to individuals which meets their needs and includes diversionary activities and employment, training and education
- Manage a case load of individuals who may or may not have a need for medically assisted recovery
- To adhere to Safeguarding of Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures, sharing Compass commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We offer a range of benefits for our employees including:
- Generous annual leave of 27 Days plus Statutory and Bank Holidays
- Typical working hours of Monday – Friday with the occasional evening and weekend
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Specsavers Eye test for VDU users
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme and OH service
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
To apply please send completed Application forms to email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th October 2017
Interview date: 31st October 2017
Compass is committed to equal opportunities.
As part of our safer recruitment process, an enhanced DBS check will be undertaken before appointment.