REACH - Targeted Healthy Child Programme, Northallerton
Full-time (37 hrs)
Compass REACH is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Administrator to join our dynamic young people’s service.
Compass REACH offers both psychosocial and clinical interventions to young people who are involved in risk taking behaviours relating to substance misuse, poor sexual health and emotional wellbeing and mental health.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team of dedicated professionals and to be part of a truly innovative and responsive service that is committed to improving young people’s long-term health, resilience and emotional wellbeing in order that they might reach their potential.
The Clinical Administrator will play a key role within the team and will contribute to the service by:
- Acting as a Single Point of Contact for service users and stakeholders
- Co-ordinating client appointments at satellite sites across the county
- Overseeing the marketing and publicity strategy for the service
- Undertaking data entry onto clinical management systems
- Preparing statistical and activity data for monthly reports
- Completing general administration duties – filing, photocopying etc
- Maintaining and updating the service resource library
- Coordinating and disseminating information across team
- Receiving and recording telephone referrals and enquiries
- Minute taking
- Stock taking and purchase ordering
For further information or for an informal conversation about the role please contact Lisa Gale, Compass REACH Service Manager, on 07917 186229 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 30th March
Interviews to be held shortly after closing date in Northallerton
Please send completed application and equality monitoring forms to email@example.com