Tower Hamlets Young PeopleHealth and Wellbeing Service
I am a young person over 11
Supporting young people across Tower Hamlets, within our hub and five spokes. We also work closely with other young people services, schools and colleges to provide satellite services so that young people can access us easily. The services we provide are:
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health support.
- Substance misuse support, including alcohol and drugs.
- Blood borne virus (BBV) screening and vaccinations.
- Pregnancy testing and support.
- Chlamydia screening.
- Signposting to services.
- Emergency hormonal contraception prescribing.
- Support around sexual risk-taking behaviours.
- Psychosocial support to people receiving opiate substitute prescribing from adult services.